"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Comments about MSV in Youtube
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Songs Composed by MSV-TKR and MSV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parthavi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Varavendum oru pozhudhu (kalaikkovil)

L.R Easwari voice: like Saxophone. Amazing:"Varavendum" Music:- Viswanathan-Ramamurthy

uploaded by sugarwick483 3574 views

There is no video. Only the audio with LRE's photo
There are some interesting comments giving credit to TKR for the 'jazz.'

max22david
wonder how msv injected all those early new orleans jazz into the tamil arena

sdevasahayam
Such a great singer LR Easwari is. Illayaraja is to be blamed for bringing her career down, What a creep he is. (he promotes his son, a totally talentless....)

sugarwick48
Dear sdevasahayam. Thanks for your interaction.MSV TKR knew how to use any body's voice.They are the last for now.

sugarwick48 in reply to max22david
Thanks for the interaction. This box was still up for posting. I did reply 1 year ago!!

KrishnaMurthy Pn
The present music directors can depend on MSV and TKR to borrow their best to cater the present audience. The music greats has left such a solid melody for years to come.....hats off to the Masters.

sugarwick48
Thanks KrishnaMurthy Pn Sir!
They have given us a cache of songs demonstrating all the possible ways music can be handled for true music lovers to learn. Any instrument and even western harmony from classical to jazz. Thanks

Ram murthi
Raju is in Mandolin, Ganesh of Shankar Ganesh is in Bangos. In fact TKR produced a Jazz fusion after sepeartion with MSV which is almost like this songs music. So undoubtels TKR contributuion is very much enhnaced this song.

sugarwick48
Dear Mr Ram murthi, Thanks for your interaction. I also had a feeling Ramamurthy had the feel for jazz. As early as the song" Adum Mayilae" in the film Mannadhi Mannan one can hear the superb jazz bass line for the interlude which is not heard in any after the seperation. In one film of TKR there is a wonderfull jazz drum solo. I have the audio clip somewhere. Since you have brought this to my memory I will try to locate it and upload it.Thanks once again

Here is the youtube link.

http://youtu.be/6qiIWnxLKkg

Just after posting this, I searched found and another link which has the video.

Uploaded by Sundararajan Murugeasn 48 views.

There is just one comment by the uploader himself.·

Sundararajan Murugesan
கலைக் கோவில் படத்தில் இடம்பெற்ற அருமையான கிளப் டான்ஸ் பாடலொன்று இங்கே! விஸ்வநாதன்-இராமமூர்த்தி இசையில் எல்.ஆர். ஈஸ்வரி தனது திறமை முழுவதையும் வெளிப்படுத்திப் புகுந்து விளையாடி யிருப்பார். அந்தக் கால நடன நடிகை சாந்தாவும் யாருக்கும் சளைத்தவரில்லை என்று காட்டியிருப்பார்!

Here is the link:

http://youtu.be/NnUINNY0KKU
parthavi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While searching for Vara vendum, I found that the fill itself has been uploaded. We can leisurely watch and hear the entire music flow in this film.

http://youtu.be/apqX2b0v74o
parthavi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though there has been no response to my last few postings, I venture to continue my posting encouraged by the increase in the number of views.

Thendral Urangiya Podhum - Petra Maganai Vitra Annai

Uploaded by tamiloldhits

Number of views so far: 257,668 (Wow!)

There are 110 comments. some are controversial blaming MSV for ignoring AM Raja, some blaming AMR for his overbearing attitude towards composers and one suggesting that TKR should have composed music for this song since MSV would not have made AMR sing this other wise! I am giving only those comments that talk about the music and the lyrics.

I have arranged the comments in the chronological order starting from the earliest. I have just copied and pasted the comments and have not corrected any error.

rajbasho
Thanks a ton.This is one of my all time favorites.. Look at the flow.. how the lovers are just floating. and flowing... your being & heart melts..just in love.. few traces of lust and love.. Humans are- what a creation ?- would appreciate if some one could give the name of the raga ?

compaq1270il
what a song and composition by the all time great msv and tkr.can anyone give a melody equal to this by present day socalled great composers?all time great melody with out a shadow of doubt.

krishnankumar9
This is one of nostalgia songs that can never become extinct

psiva007
whata prelude music... hail to MSV

psiva007 in reply to compaq1270il
@compaq1270il Of cos no one can near to MSV... but there equal talent person in the field like IR & ARR.

Mala kadar
how melodious. Even now, my heart melts.

Mani Maran
மிக இனிமையான பாடல் எத்தனை விதமான புதிய இசையமைப்பு வந்தாலும் பழைய மெட்டுத்தான் இனிமை Old எப்பொழுதும் gold தான் இப்படிக்கு ராயிமாறன்

caladonialarue
what a malodious song,love it

ssmani73
A.M.Raja ! Stunning voice and music.

masy lan
old but superb... d real song wic gave importance for lyrics n voice at old time wif only simple music

Vivek Raja
Still enjoyable after all these years - the focus was kept on the lyrics, vocals, and the melody.

Kuppan Munian
He is popularly known as "Mellisai Mannar" (Tamil for "the King of Light Music"). On 16 June 1963, at a special function M. S. Viswanathan and T. K. Ramamoorthy were each given the title of Mellisai Mannar. .. His achievements range from introducing fresher melodies, style and orchestration approaches to incorporating various genres of what is now called world music into Indian cinema music.

Bhuvana Sai
The music is lovely and voice of both am raja and p suseela are soft and silky; Very nice

kumcha3
Very likely it was Ramamoorthy who was really behind this melodious song.It was well known that Viswanathan never liked to engage A.M.Rajah in his films.It is noteworthy that he never did use A.M.Rajah for Gemini Ganesan.

l boopathiraj Boopathiraj
EVER GREEN SONG AND MUSIC

Lingarajan23
superb............

Mahesha Madhuri
a nice song & one of my favorite song....

kumcha3
Yes.M.S.V did not use Rajah even for Gemini Ganesan.Only 4 songs were recorded by the V-R duo using Rajah."Kan Moodum Velaiyilum "(MGR- 1957) in Mahadevi, "Unnai Paartha Kangal" in Mahane Kel" S.S.Rajendran-1957), Thulli Thulli Alaigal Ellam"(R.S.Manohar-1958) and this song.They fell out after MSV's first film "Genova".But in Pathi Pakthi, Rajah whispered just 4 lines of the song " Chinnan Chiru Kan Malar" without music for Gemini Ganesan.Ramamoorthy was behind them.

muhammadh jalaludeen
MOST OF THE OLD SONG IS REALEY 100 %PURE GOLD

Chandrasekaran Rajagopalan
Enchsnting

Boopathi Marimuthu
One of the fast beat old song

Bhoopalan Srinivasan
The song with the music, actors and their costumes are all spells the true dedication of all in making this GOLDEN SONG that is everlasting in memory and also we feel highly comfortable in listening to this song time and again makes this classic song in the same ranks of all those came in the golden era of Tamil cinema! More to say the song pulls literally to all the incidents associated in life of those youthful days in our life come alive!

[b]Bostonite1985 in reply to kumcha3

If you read about AM Rajah, you will know that he was not only a singer but also a music director. He had arguments against almost all famous music directors in the 1950s and 60s who gave him a opportunity to sing. The reason is that Rajah strongly disagreed with them over how a song's music should be. Music directors did not like to be lectured by Rajah and did use him. Particularly KV Mahadevan and MSV. Rajah had agruments with music directors in Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada movies as well.

kumcha3 in reply to Bostonite1985
Yes.There were complaints that he never showed any gratitude to the Music Composers who gave him the opportunities on a platter because of his exceptional talent and the voice.Instead, he showed his disappointments about the compositions.MSV avoided him right from the beginning(1952).K.V.Mahadevan much later.But it happened in the Telugu film world even earlier, where he was also very popular. No other singer really had more sensational introduction and immediate success like him.He ruined it.

compaq1270il in reply to Bhoopalan Srinivasan
one of the finest tamil film songs composed by the GREAT MSV-TKR COMBO. The songs opening music is something exceptional and no modern day composer can do something like this.use of wonderful orchestra with out spoiling the lyrics. one of the greatest music duo of india and the best ever in tamil film.none to match them and that includes IR and ARR.

Vino sweetsie
awesome song i lov it.

Mayavu Manoharan in reply to kumcha3
Very good information. Hardly we get information on oldies especially about music directors and singers

WYCHWOOD18
Such mellifluous sounds to remind us of pure use of Tamil and the beauty of unadulterated love. Oh them halcyon days!

Mayavu Manoharan
மருதகாசி அவர்களின் கற்பனை எப்போதும் வித்தியாசமாகவே இருக்கும். எல்லா கவிஞர்களும் நிலவையும் தென்றலையும் காதலுக்குத் துணைக்கு அழைப்பார்கள். இவரோ திங்களும், தென்றலும் உறங்கினாலும், காதலர் கண்கள் உறங்காது என்று அசத்தியிருக்கிறார்.

ANAND KUMAR
Wt a fantastic song, voice clarity, lyrics, Music...

sugarwick48
Great song. Great actors, (Husband wife in real life), Choreography ,Filming and of course the heavenly voices.Can we get such a combination ever again? The intro with strings and the guitar is a delight for any performing musician especially. Like any genius he had his own personality. Thanks for this clip.

Souparamnian Ezhilarasu
Beautiful song, it is always ever green...மருதகாசின் வரிகள் மிகவும் அருமை

Vaidyanathan Krishnamurthy
immortal

Gopalan A
Excellent composition. Which raga it is?

kalyanasundaram t
aha very beautiful song

Saravanan Km
its my favorite song and beautiful voice both AM&PS. super melody songs!!!!

Usha chandran
My fav song since my childhood days,im 36 nw n still loving this classic song Smile

arun nathan
ever green

Selvam M
This is my favorite song .

ALAGAPPA SANKARAN PILLAI
very very nice manam engo selkirathu

Santa Nair
Unmai thaan ethu pol padalai kaetal entha kan thaan urungum..

Mohamed Nizar
Agree with all of you. There can be no songs like these. Unmai...kangal eppadi urangum ippadippatta padalhalai kettal?

Asokan Ponnusamy
kankalum urangathu, kathukalum moodaathu, inthap padalaik ketukum pothu

kanangi srinivasa Rao
Hats off to viswanathan&ramamoorthi.

Srinivasan Nenmeli
A nice tune and great smooth flowing lyrics!!

nalla sivam
♥♥காலத்தால் அழியாத பாடல் ♥♥

devajee devajee
Nothing to beat this song,lyrics,music,action,movement,photography all are equally likable,one cannot feel bore even hear this magic music again and again

kumcha3
Rather unfortunate that T.K.Ramamoorthy's association with A.M.Rajah was always opposed by M.S.Viswanathan. Otherwise , there would have been many more beautiful songs like this

Mohamed Nizar
Sweet treat.....what else can I say?

Nat Chander
am.rajaand p.s sing to our hearts content why viswanathan/ramamoorthy has not utilised raja the gifted singer..

Siddineni Bhavanarayana in reply to kumcha3
Your remark reminds us of the loss to the repertoire of Film Music. Could it be a composition by T.K.Ramamoorthy ? It is unfortunate that a talented composer such as Vishwanathan should succumb to extraneous considerations even in creative concerns of music composition!! How succinctly the tune aims at emphasizing the fluid grace of the male voice!!

kumcha3 in reply to Siddineni Bhavanarayana
Yes, this composition was by T.K.Ramamoorthy.But A.M.Rajah had problems not only with M.S.Viswanathan, with several other music directors.He was an eccentric character, considered also arrogant in his ways.He even fell out with his best friend, Film Director, C.V.Sridhar when they started working together.He was a stickler of sorts and did not show much compassion in his relationships.

Malu Gag
What a beautiful song in beautiful voices. Those days won't come again
·
View all 3 replies

Ganesan Anantharaman
No doubt..

Ravi Iyer
Beautiful, these songs live for ever.Yes those days will never come again

Boobalan S
Heart is eased

[b]Govindan Ugresunno

so so nice tks for the upload

Parthasarathy Ramaswamy
beautiful and meaningful song

kavi kuyil
i love the song verymuch but see not understand that much

Arjunan Raju[b]
A.M.RAJA and P.SUSILA...The earlier super hit of twins MSV and RAMAMURTHY. Just you listen the song and you will enjoy the theme and the sequence..A.RAJU

Here is the youtube link to this song:

http://youtu.be/tQ55acTpSWs?list=PLmGeK86gUyukzCirOlvIhA4Ps6FuR7_2e
parthavi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veenai Pesum from Vaazhvu en pakkam

வீணை பேசும் - Veenai Pesum - YouTube - Google - Vaazhvu en pakkam - M. S. Viswanathan
Uploaded by Selvan Manu 83,059 views 60 comments.

Some comments in the chronological order:

NareshIR
Good melody.

kanank13
another great upload

sweetsongxc
thank you for uploading a melodious song Smile

Mappillai123
Melodious breeze!

capricorn271270
great upload, thankyou verymuch.

2424mohan
Why don't we have songs like this nowadays ?

sumikara8
அற்புதமான பாடல்

Bala Appuni
Between 2.58 and 3.16 MSV creates a mini symphony - KJY as flawless as ever - Muthuraman - RIP balamusic

Srini Erode
fantastic song... great lines.. i thank you to post this nice song dear friend...

KANA DM
Thanks man. So melodious

Manoharanable
gorgeous lakshmi's fascial expression is superb.

TheMap007
tks. its so nice to listen

compaq1270il in reply to Manoharanable
CAN ANY MODERN COMPOSER COMPOSE LIKE THIS SONG? THIS IS SIMPLY DIVINE AND THE COMPOSER MSV IS GODDESS OF MUSIC.WHAT A GREAT SONG.

ncumar
Listen to how yesudas sings "mounam" ( as directed by mellisai mannar) in the line mounam oru vagai mozhiyin padham Superlative music from our mellisai mannar

ncumar
Muthuraman was one of the best composed actor and his graceful manners suited KJ's voice more than any other actor of his time

sathyashankar71
No words to express

Agent_zero
very nice songs. golden voice

jeevagan jeeva
தேனிசை ....நன்றி

azam pasha
super s songs...........................

Ramani Tennekoon
So lovely and a very touching song! Muthuraman you are still in our minds. Thanks for posting these lovely old hits.

Radhaa Balaji
ஆஹா அற்புதம் !!! இதுவல்லவோ Melody. ஜேசுதாஸ் ன் நெஞ்சை வருடும் குரல் . இந்த பாட்டை மெல்லிசை மன்னர் SOLO வாக இருந்தாலே ரொம்ப பிரமாதமாக இருக்க்கும். கூட சசி ரேகா Humming. இந்த blending and finesse அவரால் மட்டுமே யோசிக்க முடியும்.

Siva Columbus
Lakshmi and Muthuraman have done true justice to this super soft song. The humming @ the end is very apt and the transition to it from the song is superb Smile. Truly every one involved in the making of the song have truly felt the song and done justice to it.

Shanthi Jayakumar
nice song expressing the soft feeling.

Vancheeswaran Gopal
A FANTASTIC SONG WITH EXCELLENT LYRICS AND MUSIC ! GREAT SINGING BY K J JESUDOSS & B S SASHIREKHA. THANK YOU FOR UPLOLADING THIS SONG !

Mohammed Kiyaz
lovely melody....very touching

Hariharan Seetharaman
what a song what a composing what a singing what an acting what a picturisation wow wow wow wow wow

Balaji Srikaanth
what a lyrics wow

Melroy Rasathasan
யேசுதாசின் அருமையான குரலில் அமைந்த மற்றுமொரு கருத்தாளம்மிக்க இனிய பாடல்.

Booma Saikannan
what a nice humming hats of msv

parthavi
This song can be compared and contrasted with 'mouname paarvaiyaal oru paattup paada vendum, naaname jaadaiyaal oru vaarththai pesa vendum' from kodi Malar. Each song is addressed to a girl who is not enabled with the power to speak. The contrast is in the lyrics. In 'mouname paarvaiyaal', there is only a silent response from the girl, since the lyrics suggest that she use silence and gestures. But in 'Veenai pesum', the heroine hums because the lyrics suggest she speak. It is only natural that the humming from a girl not endowed with the faculty of speech is subdued. MSV could not have used a humming like the one in 'Sittukkuruvi muththam koduththu.'

'தென்றல் பேசும் அது மோதும் மலர்களில் நின்று.'

தென்றல் மோதினால் வலிக்குமா என்ன? அது சுகமாகத்தானே இருக்கும்? அதுவும், தென்றல் மலரின் மீது 'மோதும்போது,' 'எங்கே மலருக்கு வலிக்குமோ' என்ற உணர்வில், இன்னும் மென்மையாக அல்லவா மோதும்?

Who but Mellisai Mannar can bring out the entire import of Kavignar's lyrics into the composition?

The interlude before the second charanam is a class of its own. The progression of notes in the Veena reaching a crescendo, followed by other instruments (like violin) is a brilliant conception.

நான் அடிக்கடி நினைத்து நினைத்து அனுபவிக்கும் பாடல் இது. மனதில் ஒரு நீரோட்டமாக என்னை அறியாமலேயே அடிக்கடி வந்து என்னை வருடிச் செல்லும் பாடல்.

Ravi Ramanujam
தெய்வம் சொல்லாத வார்த்தைகள் எல்லாம் தீபம் சொல்லாதோ கண்ணே? கவிஞரின் கைவண்ணம் இழை ஓடுகிறது.

K S Ramani
enjoyed the song & movie in our younger days along with friends during late 70s and we were lucky enough living in this world - that we heard \seen these type of beautiful songs & cinemas in the theatre - In 70s we got nice songs of MSV. Thank God for the opportunity to hear again by remembering younger days.

Krishnamoorthy Ramakrishnan
lovely voice of KJY and touching composition of MSV

MarkSenegal
Great song. Jusudas sings very well. But his voice is inadequate. No warmth. No Power. I can't understand how he became so famous!

Mary Roslin Gnanapragasam
Veenay pesum song wonderfull words.i love thise song.

Balamurali Srinivasan
MSV genius.So melodius rendering by KJY..beautiful raga..classic humming by sasirekha. Probably a international Band will recognize him bigtime for sure in the future.

Here is the youtube link

http://youtu.be/q1a1y-Fr46A?list=PLmGeK86gUyul_QbNyv52gkut9PDLXbKA4

This song has also been uploaded by another person.

VAAZHVU EN PAKKAM --- VEENAI PESUM --- MUTHURAMAN - LAKSHMI

Uploaded by Siva R M.
18,228 views and 27 comments including one from our Ny Murali.
I am giving some of these comments also.

shan perumal
Very nice sentimental song.....amazing. Thanks Siva47777

ramesh venkatapathy
நான் பலநாட்களாக தேடிய பாடல்! ஆஹா!

Prasath Babu
humming is great

Bhaskar Aanand
One among the best of old romantic songs, kudos to the person who did the humming, yesudoss sir has rendered so beautifully as he always does and which he is so capable of. Actress lakshmi portrays such fantastic romantic emotions in this video as she does in the movie Julie and one with actor sivakumar in one of the rainy songs. last but the least, MSV sir how gifted he is and we are to have him in tamil music.

Uma Balakrishna
Humming by Vani Jayaram Madam. Beautiful song / fantastic performance / great music indeed.

Radhaa Balaji in reply to Uma Balakrishna
Hello . Humble correction. Humming by Singer : B.S. Sasi Rekha . NOT by Vani Jayaram.

Bala Appuni
The second BGM is a masterpiece - violins, veena - a treat only the great MSV can give balamusic

Vancheeswaran Gopal
Lyrics are by Kannadhasan and not Vaali. Music is by MSV. Singers : K J Jesudoss and B S Sasirekha in Vaazhvu En Pakkam [1976] tamil film starred by Muthuraman, Lakshmi, Thengai Srinivasan and others. Please avoid giving wrong information. Thanks Siva for uploading this great song !

muraliny in reply to Radhaa Balaji
பெண் குரலின் humming வைத்ததற்கு காரணம் உள்ளது. இந்த பாடலுக்கு முன்னே வரும் வசனம் அவன் அவளை பேசும் திறனற்றவள் என்ற நினவு வந்தாலும் 'உன்னை எப்படி பேச வைக்க வேண்டும் என்று எனக்கு தெரியும்' என்று கூறி பாடலை ஆரம்பிக்கிறான். பெண் குரலின் ஹம்மிங் இரண்டாவது சரணத்தில் வெட்கப்பட்டு விலகி போகும் உணர்வுடன் இருப்பது அற்புதம்.பாடலின் முடிவில் தாலாட்டு என்ற வார்த்தை வந்த பின் பல்லவி திரும்ப பாடாதது எந்த அளவிற்கு MSV வார்த்தைகளையும் காட்சியையும் உணர்ந்து இசை அமைத்திருக்கிறார் என்பது புரியும்.

muraliny in reply to muraliny
இதே போன்ற காட்சியமைப்பு உள்ள மற்றொரு பாடல் 'மௌனமே பார்வையால் ஒரு பாட்டு பாடவேண்டும்'. அந்த 'மௌனம்' என்ற வார்த்தை வந்ததால் அங்கு பெண் குரல் ஹம்மிங் இல்லை. எந்த அளவிற்கு காட்சியின் தன்மையை MSV க்கு எடுத்து கூறுகிறார்களோ, அந்த அளவிற்கு அவரிடம் இருந்து பொருத்தமான இசை பிறக்கும்

Sunil Nandakumar
Only Only MSV can arrage this type of matching orchestra for these finest emotinal tune..

Damu Singh
DO NOT FORGET LAXMI S ACTING IN THIS SCENE/SONG. WONDERFUL.. MUSIC SINGING AND HUMMING EVERYTHING FINE.

bogan R via Google+
எம் எஸ் வி யின் இசையா லக்ஷ்மியா என்று திணற வைக்கும் பாடல்

parthavi
'இசை என் பக்கம்' என்பதை இன்னொரு முறை நிரூபித்திருக்கிறார் மெல்லிசை மன்னர்

http://youtu.be/5sliTjKfPEo

Thank you for reading this exhaustive mail fully!
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Parthavi,
Great exploration. You may not get response. But We are reading your posts.
Reply would be based on time. SO just continue.

May I suggest you to look for the song 'anubavam pudhumai' song Please.
parthavi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As desired by Muali, I am giving the comments on Anubhavam Pudhumai. Most of the comments praise MSV's creativity in spite of his using a spanish composition as the basis. One person says that all the songs in this film were composed by TKR. However much TKR has disproved the theory that he was the one who composed the duo's compositions first by composing mediocre songs and then by openly admitting that he was just by the side of MSV, die hard TKR fans(?) do not seem to give up. They are more interested in discrediting MSV than in giving credit to TKR. So, we just have to ignore these comments .

Anubavam Puthumai

Uploaded on Jan 30, 2008
Movie: Kaathalikka Neramillai
Year: 1964
Singers: P B Sreenivas, P Suseela
Actors: Ravichandran, Rajashree
Music: Viswanathan-Ramamoorthy

Uploaded by mennelly on 30.01.2008. 150,873 views so far.

Out of the 59 comments, I am presenting those talking about the music.

somcool1
this is a direct rip off from the italian song "Besame Mucho" (1945)

vmaahe in reply to somcool1

@somcool1 thanks for posting...but this version sounds better than that...

mennelly in reply to somcool1

maybe yes, even The Beatles did a cover...but it is a nice Indian adaptation don't you think?

gregorym2008 in reply to somcool1
@somcool1 actually the original song is mexican spanish inspired fron catalun spanish composer Enrique Granados. That says it all.

olepunde in reply to somcool1
@somcool1 well its not italian but ' besame mucho' is spanish

Siva Sankar
if you type besame mucho' there are so many version,this is MSV version,it has besame mucho' smell,90% his creativity.

daranpach
Agree with siva1531 that though there is inspiration taken from the "besame much" song, MSV had added his own flourish and creativity to this song.

kannammarox2393
actually its not that much like besame mucho at all - its just the "ponnaana kai pattu punnaana kannangale" that is the same as besame mucho.... this song is simply amazing and really romantic in my opinion - i love m.s.viswanathan's music, and to think that my fav actor ravichandran is in this just gives me the chills! (the actress is....eh; creepy dancing is all i can say!)

yash421 in reply to somcool1
@somcool1 Besame Mucho.. you must be kidding. what were you thinking when you made this comment.. Listen to Besame mucho on youtube and compare.. then talk.

somcool1in reply to yash421
@yash421, i listened to both the songs and thats why i gave the comment at first place, observe the second line of the tamil which ascends exactly like besame mucho. One cannot deny Vishwanathan's own creativity in the song as a hole, but base of the song is inspired and based on besame mucho which came way before the tamil version.

somcool1 in reply to yash421
Basic raagam and the overall tune has been lifted from besame, so it really doesnt matter, if rest of is his own creativity because the job is quite easy for vishwanathan after that. The pallavi is almost based on besame.

karthi40 in reply to somcool1
@somcool1 yes...I think the key tune of the song is a lift but I remember MSV speaking of some of his songs being influenced by western music... I think this one figured in there. Another lift is the other song from the same movie "malar endra mugam indru"...but I don't know anything about the original. 99% of MSV's compositions are original unless a tune is thrust upon him by the director/producer rarely. Even in those cases, he would only be inspired by the song not lift it totally.

yash421 in reply to somcool1
@somcool1 Musicans do copy partial of others, listen to ..Sivakumar & Jayachitra in Deviyin Thirumugham - Vellikizhamai Viratham .. This song a starts like Mason williams .. classical gas.. That is the composers world.

mgr980
Besame mucho? not really..maybe some chords patterns...But so what, Blues and rock'n 'roll are based on the same three chords/12 bar progression... This one is a very nice indian song....and that's it...MSV , you're a genius..

Vaidyanathan Thiagarajan
wow what a song!! beautiful... well, only a small peice of "besame mucho" is there in this.. sorry, I don't think this is a rip off..

ilaya121
i dont mind if it s a rip or inspirational..tis song is mesmerizing..amazing lyric...first romance cant be better told decently than this..nt better than the Kaviperarasu Kannadasan..

Praveen Kumar Kurra in reply to somcool1
@somcool1 - wouldnt say as a direct rip off - Inspired may be but, a brilliant adapatation... They do not sound alike as a whole song!!!

Praveen Kumar Kurra in reply to somcool1
@somcool1 - It may be an adaptation but sounds a lot better than "Besame mucho"... Lot more romantic!!!

sairam239
I don't care if it is an adaptation.It is intoxicating and takes one back to the land of youth and elixir ; right? What more does one want?

borednow in reply to somcool1
@somcool1 "besame mucho" is not even italian, but spanish, retard!!!

benedictxx
MSV improvised this from Besame mucho! There is no doubt about it. MSV used to get LPs from Bhahrain (near Saudi Arabia). But, no one should doubt the genius of MSV.... he has the unique ability to take western tunes and make those tunes to fit the south indian lite music fit to the taste of the auidiance! ..MSV is a unique genius! I love all his compositions!

benedictxx
...also... MSV had highly talented assistance and music people in his groups... people like Kovarathanam, Henry Daniel, Mangalamoorthy, nanchappa, gunasingh, Raju, Sam Joseph, Noel, Philip, Shankar, Ganesh, Prasad, Sathan... and of course Mr. Ramamoorthy!!.... MSV's early success is attributed to these and so many others behind the scene in recording and orchestration!

Karthi40plus in reply to benedictxx
@benedictxx The signature part of the tune "annaalil illaadha pollaadha ennangaLe" and then "laa laa la laa laa la laa laa" are from Besame Mucho... and the comparison ends there. Your words on MSV sound like MSV is a copy cat in spite of your high regard for MSV...Smile To me, he is the best Indian composer I have heard so far.

benedictxx
@Karthi40plus: I appreciate your comment. Your words such as "MSV is a copy cat" is something you perceived from my comment. I would have said it differently. The truth of the matter is, it is not uncommon for famous composers to get inspiration from other compsers. This applies to many past and present composers. MSV is a genius when it comes to improvi IMPROVIZATION! cheers!

nathenpeter7 in reply to somcool1
Besame Mucho is sung very differently. The Tamil song has a totally different structure except for a minor overlap with Besame Mucho

Mayavu Manoharan
இளமையான ரவிச்சந்திரன், கவர்ச்சியான ராஜஸ்ரீ இனிமையான ராகம், அருமையான கேமரா கோணங்கள், குளிர்ச்சியான ஈஸ்ட்மன் கல

muraliny
PBS once told that MSV first composed the song 'idhu varai neengal partha paarvai idarkaga thana'. But Sridhar told that it has to look more modern as the character is a college girl and he played the song 'Besame' and something sounding that tune would give the feel. And MSV composed then making a pinch of the tune and thus sridhar approved. You can see resemblance at 'ponnana kai pattu punnana' and the 'la la' humming followed by that. Rest of song including back ground score is msv's own.

muraliny
A song composition perfect for situation and lyrical beauty. The characters are affected by the love fever and in that situation the tune has to start at a low level. We can sense that when the tune goes to the lower octave at 'avanidam kanden''. As the fever heats up it erupts like a volcano which is aptly demonstrated when the tune goes upward rapidly towards to the top notes in the normal octave. As the fever settles like the volcano the tune also settles with humming. composer at his best.

sugarwick48
Very good collection. The audio especially is great.No need for restoration . Besame mucho was and is such a great tune . Cover versions available would probably be more that 30. In various lanaguages ( vocal and instrumental). This is not a cover version. A great improvisation by one and only MSV / TKR. Thanks so much.Hope you have the other songs also with this clarity. Especially Nenjathai alli.....Hope you can upload that also.

Chandra Kumar
Many of MSV's compositions were based on some foreign tunes disguised to suit the Tamil music.They were not straight copies.

raju shah
This is based on the ancient raga Kirwani

R. Haridas Yadav in reply to somcool1
much much better than original, i would call it inspiration instead of rip off/copy

Asokan Ponnusamy
MS Viswa Nathan was far ahead of times in his music orientation. He knew how he could transform an insipid song like Besame Mucho into something exciting and went ahead and did it.. This is discernible when you see that even the FABULOUS FOUR 's version is nothing to write home about

SANDEEP P
Not sure if true but heard all songs in the movie were composed by TK ramamurthy sir the genius

http://youtu.be/GRMs-mIsrGQ
parthavi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another song suggested by Murali

பூக்களே வண்ண வண்ண

Uploaded by (our) Gopalasamy Ragavan on 04.10.11.
4,130 views so far.

Here is the description given by GR

All the singers falling in the era of 50s to 80s had sung in Mellisai Mannar MSV's music. Even Swarnalatha and Mano were introduced by MSV in late 80s. Mano was the assistant of MSV to teach the tune to the singers.

But Chithra? In the audition with Ilaiyaraja, "Thanga Basma Kuriyitta" K.S.Chithra sang MSV's song "Saravana Poigaiyil Neeradi". And instantly she became Chinna Kuyil with wonderful songs from Ilaiyaraja.

Did she get to sing for MSV? Yes. She did. Kanne Kaniyamudhe of late 80s has a duet by Chithra and K.J.Yesudas.

The most popular song of the movie Kanne Kaniyamudhe is still "Ninnaiye Rathiyendru" by B.S.Sasirekha and K.J.Yesudas. But the duet "Pookale Vanna Vanna Kavithaigal Padikum" is also a lovely song which sounds still fresh.

MSV sir, we miss you.

Tit-bit -- The director Kannan later directed the movie "Yaar" and became "Yaar Kannan".

Here are the comments chosen by me (out of 9) in the chronological order:

Ganesan J
The word thanks cann't be equivalent the effects you made to upload this song. Idayam kanitha Nandri ungalukku. Sorry, i was thinking that the song was played by rahuman and nadhiya and it was from Nilave malare. Thanks for keeping the promise since i was waiting for this for past 20 years inorder to see the video clips.....U have done it and thank u once again . If you have good collections of songs,pl. upload on the youtube ..............

NappinaiNangai
Nadhiya & Amala - There are many "cycle songs" for them & this cycle she rides definitely lifts up our spirit:) Hero Rahman also ok only:) kaNNe kaniyamudhe songs are so good....some even think it might be ilayaraja Smile But this was the film, I think, where MSV gave the "last grandest" of his hits! Esp, this song pookaLe vaNNa vaNNa & the bharathiyar song - ninnaiye rathi endru...wow!

NappinaiNangai
Actually, these 2 songs show how MSV can adapt to changing trend! MSV giving a bharatanatyam song in a completely different trend - with less music and just chathangai! Can you imagine, this is from the same man, who gave pure a dance classical like "azhagan murugan-idam aasai vaithen"? May be thatz MSV, who can adapt to any trend in music! Thatz why hez able to sing under other music directors incl Ilayaraja, Rahman, Deva, Shankar Ganesh & so many!

NappinaiNangai
One more...This song is written by the director himself - yaar kannan Smile தேரேறி......வந்த நிலா, சிறை...நெஞ்சினிலா, என்று தெரிவி ஒளிரும் சிலையோ - உலகம் விலையோ - உடல் காமன் கலையோ... tune goes slowly thus far and suddenly shoots to எதிர்பார்த்த்த்த்த்தேன்..கட்டி வைத்த மல்லி மொட்டு சிரிக்கும்... Nice duo of Chitra & Jesudass!

krishnamurthy sundaresan Ganesan
very nice tune. a totally different tune in msv style.

krishnamurthy sundaresan Ganesan
a very nice one. msv stylu styluthan

Pradeep Chidambaranath
Hey Ragavan.. thank you so much.. I know a million thanks is not enough.. I love this song so much never watched this video.. this is one of the hit number played in my school culturals.. I was doing my 2nd standard. Those memories are still fresh.. I don know how to thank you.. its so nice of you to upload this one.. My bro and me are great fans of this song.. im so exited .. thanks a bunch again!!

Sivam Satchianathan
firstly TQ very much 4 this superb song Ragavan ! No words 2 describe about this song . actually there nothing 2 hu ha about this song BUT whenever this song is played I feel so good . I always rate this song so high.specially the charanam is just awesome. MSV sir ! u r just superb.Friends pls try 2 listen 2 the song nittam nittam from the movie Kottu puzhukkal its another superb song by MSV but they have removed it from youtube.Overall without SPB & Chitra this song will not sound so good .

And, finally, as usual, the youtube link.

http://youtu.be/nuTPLbzfF10
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the song 'pookkale vanna vanna'

Quote:
NappinaiNangai
Actually, these 2 songs show how MSV can adapt to changing trend! MSV giving a bharatanatyam song in a completely different trend - with less music and just chathangai! Can you imagine, this is from the same man, who gave pure a dance classical like "azhagan murugan-idam aasai vaithen"? May be thatz MSV, who can adapt to any trend in music! Thatz why hez able to sing under other music directors incl Ilayaraja, Rahman, Deva, Shankar Ganesh & so many!

This observation shows how listeners have understood MSV.
parthavi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

கண்ணனை நினைக்காத நாளில்லையே (சீர்வரிசை)
Uploaded by sittukkuruvi on 31.07.2011
76,116 views so far.

Comments in (chronological order)

Gandeeban Nspm
என்னால் மறக்கமுடியாத அருமையான தமிழ் பாடல்

shan perumal

Lovely...lovely song. Endrendum kethukonde irukunom pole irukke. Melted with this song. Shanmugam Perumal (Malaysia)

Abdul Mohamed
ennal marakka mudiyathe oru kathal geetham oh how nice thanks

pvsundaram
VERY VERY NICE SONG

shanthisri2010
Hi can I know which movie and which year ?very beautiful song! Thanks for sharing Smile

muraliny
in reply to shanthisri2010

Movie - Seervarisai Music - MSV, Singers - SPB/PS Year - 1978

subbu m
one of my favorite song thanks for sharing...

S MURUGESHAN Latha
verry nice song my favorite.

mani kandan
kannanai ninaikatha all ilaye ,,,,,,,, wat a melody they gave at old period

tajudeen UK
sweet as honey

svel2000
One more great song by my favourite singer PS. Great music by MSV as well.

Ganesh Vaideeswaran
Outstanding composition.. What incredible tempo change, rhythm change.. my god.. Only MSV can do this.... brilliant use of Violin... Stand and Salute the Legend... Brilliant...

Ravi Ramanujam
என்னவொரு அற்புதமான பாடல். spb மற்றும் சுசீலாவின் குரல்கள் மேலும் மெருகேற்றுகிறது.

Booma Saikannan
another magical movement by msv spb susilamma

Anandan Mathivanan
what a cute Lakshmi Madam and Handsome Muthuraman Sir. Lovely song. Nowadays lover missing such a nice song in todays movies.

Jaya Kumar
beautiful melody

busifriend
பாடலில் கண்ணன் என்ற வார்த்தை வந்தாலே குழலோசையில் அற்புதம் செய்து விடுவார் MSV

Here is the link for the song

http://youtu.be/QqHEGs6Iu_M?list=PLsRwtEOaqfA4z1ugGROWuGmFBC5J9J5Wj
parthavi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

சிரிப்பில் உண்டாகும் ராகத்திலே (எங்கிருந்தோ வந்தாள்)

Uploaded by Aybkhan M on 15.04.2012 2,377 views

Comments (only 2 so far)

Ganesh Vaideeswaran
What a composition by MSV and rendition by the uninimitable TMS and PS... Just love the way both Saranams are composed... The second saranam starts off in a different note only to be linked to the first saranam so wonderfully.... Stand and Salute the greatest composer of our generation - MSV...

srinivasan. k Krishnan
true i agree with your assessment mr. ganesh. there are many more gems to the credit of msv but he has not been rewarded or recognised adequately. good that music lovers like you have regarded him as the greatest composer. even kavignar vali has said so.

Here is the link:
http://youtu.be/O27PS-vlh68?list=PLsRwtEOaqfA4z1ugGROWuGmFBC5J9J5Wj

This song has been uploaded 4 times. But I find comments about music only in this upload - two valuable comments. I am also giving links for the other three uploads, including one

1) Uploaded by Saregama (only audio) on 11.06.2014 77views

http://youtu.be/9q5lSRW5L8o

2) Uploaded by NirushaNN (only audio) on 25.12.11 1,293 ways

3) Uploaded by RajVideoVisionTamil on 17.07.2012 10,245 views

I suggest for songs on which there are only a few comments, our members post their comments. We can just copy our posts from MSVtimes and paste there. But one can post only one's own comments. I have done this for a few songs.
parthavi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the links I had omitted in my previous post.

NirushaNN http://youtu.be/wJyoGC63Acc

Rajvideovision http://youtu.be/NSN1vlRGy6k
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sir,
I still remember that the movie of the song 'Kannanai ninaikaatha' was released late, but probably the songs were recorded much earlier. The flavour of songs, voices of singers, especially SPB will also reflect this. Since the songs were already familiar, the launch of the movie in Vividha Bharathi sounded strange for many of us then.
Sai Saravanan
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir,
Are there words to describe the gentle entry of the flute, carrying us all with it as it flows out....?
Sai Saravanan
parthavi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

காதலின் பொன் வீதியில் (பூக்காரி)

Uploaded by Dr. Seven on 18.07.2010
244 comments (most of them trivial and irrelevant)

Here are some meaningful comments in chronological order.

Rayapuram Chandru
Awesome. I was 1 year old when this song was singing in every nook and corner of tamilnadu. Takes back to my childhood. Tears in my eyes.

ncumar
This one song is the proof for the title "Mellisai Mannar". I can hear the starting music in this song any number of times and never get fed up!

pattu2
My most favourite duet ever since 1973 when it was created by mellisai mannar the greatest MS Viswanathan - when it comes to songs, still I strongly believe no one will be comparable to MSV ... Sincere Thanks for uploading this evergreen melody my friend - Pattu

tony frank De' S
A song that i had forgotten over the years. Thank you to the uploader for bringing back a lovely song that i now remember when i was a young teenager.

Mappillai123
There is no words to describe the the way the music starts and flows on hand in hand with the beautifully imaginative picturisation ....the humming adding more beautifulness to that unexpressable heavenly beautifulness..... I think those moments are Gods creation expressed through MSV. No one can recreate it including MSV.

chennaisitesjp
Good song from T.M.S by M.S.V

mohamed jaya jaya
inimayaana paadal. thankx lot upload

mohamed jaya jaya
very very beautyfulsong , TMS , and SUSHEELA , best music MSV, and very good acting. ethananai murai indha paadalai keattalum salipadhillai. inamayaana paadal iyakaiyaana nadippu

Ms6976
Fantastic song lyrics,music and singers. Always remembered by all tamil makkal. Old songs always shines like Gold.

sandy
Gosh . the intro ,humming , outdoor singing ambiance , lyrics , 70s , innocence , TMS , SJ , MSV - Magical moments

sathishvlr123
watch the flute music from 3.04 to 3.14. that can be done only by the legend M.S.V

sensks
I am so addicted to this song, I listen atleast once everyday for almost 1 month and hum every 15 mins. Oh! man i never become so addicted. You know what, my wife too got addicted to this song. Thanks MSV/TMS/SJanaki and all musicians who gave this wonderful experience. Thanks devraj790 for posting this masterpiece. This song created such an impact that I started liking Vennir adai Nirmala and MuKa Muthu pair. First time a music changed my mind.

rahulprabhakaran65
MSV MUSIC GREAT ,EVERGREEN SONG

Shan Shanmugam
EXCELLENT MUSIC RENDITION OF MSV... HE HAS GIVEN MORE IMPORTANCE FOR THE MUSIC INSTRUMENT, " MIRUDHANGAM" FOR THIS SONG. AS USUAL GREAT RENDITION BY TMS SUSEELA ...

Siva Kumaran
Great song, heard it several times, every time I hear I tend to enjoy more of it. Music, Lyrics, Singing in every aspect its great. This is the first time I see it on screen. Thanks for uploading.

aananthavaasan
அதி அற்புதமான இன்பம் குவிக்கும் பாடல் பாடகர் திலகம் குரல் இனிமைக்கு ஈடு இணை இல்லை பாடும் திறன் எடுப்பு அபாரம் இப்படியொரு பாடகரின் குரலை இருட்டடிப்பு செய்து விட்டார் இளையராசா.

S Rm
in reply to aananthavaasan
@aananthavaasan I am a great fan of TMS too. But he is remembered for his 60's and 70's songs only. It is better that Ilayaraaja ignored TMS. After "Enge Nimmadhi" or "Muthukkalo Kangal" or that sort, I do not want TMS to sing any other song.

Vendor Operations, Deneer
nice song, sweet music,super acting,i like very much this song thanks god

hugo benedict
lovely snog. very smooth. easy listening. Thanks for uploading

Damodaran Pachaiappan
Pure joy! Felt very nostalgic. A timeless classic from Mellisai Maamannar MSV. TMS has done full justice to MSV's composition. Great lyrics. Many thanks for this opportunity.

ncumar
The way MSV has established the tempo with the violin at the start is proof that he is the one and only mellisai mannar. Divine composition. In my opinion, the video excepting the gorgeous Veniradai Nirmala has done a blasphemy to the melodious gem from MSV, TMS and Janaki

sethuramprema
nice song, good music.....so soothing to our ears!

SpaceRajan
The gorgeous visuals add great lustre to this wonderfully lilting melody! You can listen to this a thousand times at a stretch and at the end ... would want to listen to it a thousand times more!!

hugo benedict
This song is beautifully composed. Very good lyrics.

shan siva
M.S.விஸ்வநாதனுக்கு இணையாக உலகத்தில் ஒருவர் இருக்கின்றார் என்று ஒருவர் சொல்லுவாரே ஆனால், அவர்தான் உலகத்தில் மிகவும் பைத்தியக்காரனாக இருக்கவேண்டும். K.V.மகாதேவன் அவர்களும் கெட்டிக்காரர் தான். இருப்பினும் மெல்லிசை என்று சொல்லும்போது அவரும் இவருக்கு பின்தான். அவருக்கு தோதாக டி.எம்.எஸ் அவர்களும் இருந்தார், சொல்லவும் வேண்டுமா. இதெல்லாம் இறைவன் படைப்பு. இன்றுள்ள இசையமைப்பாளர்களுக்கு டி.எம்.எஸ் போல ஒருவர் இருந்திருந்தால், அவர் கதி அதோ கதிதான். பாவம், அருமந்த பிறவி. இறைவன் படைப்பு நேரங்களிலும் தவறவில்லை.

Kavi Nithyanandam
Great song - good lyric and music... one of the ever green...

vijayaraghavan narayanan
look at the voice modulations of s.janakiamma. simply superb. only one regret though to msv sir, he should have used this janakiamma's voice bit more in his compositions. he always gives susheela more number of songs

Eliyathamby Arasan

,மெல்லிசை மன்னர் இசை ,இதயத்தின் ஆழம் வரை செல்கின்றது! சின்ன வயசில என்னோட அம்மா இப்படி அழகான கொண்டைபோட்டு அச்துவான்கள் !

Jaya keshavan
Look at the Gamakkam's by both singer. Truly unbeleivable

Siv N
We know that there is no title great enough to be awarded to this miraculous phnomenon called MSV. Chn

rethinam nepoleon
very good msv music nepoleon

Nat Chander
a great melody by tms and janaki. see the humming in this song./unforgettable./tremendous music.

Rayapuram Chandru
This song always carries me to a magical fairy world.

John Xavier
This song is a highly melodious song and everyone enjoy the song. Sweet voice of TMS and Janaki is evergreen.

subramanyan iyer
MSV the great.......

Shri Libran
Awesome background score and lyrics. Janaki & TMS rocks, as usual. Wow..... Nirmala looks very cute in this song.

Saimurali Iyer
Kannadasan's excellent varigal; TMS & Janaki's silky voices; MSV's melodious composition and Mu Ka Muthu + Nirmala's chemistry. A very goooooooooood song.

RADHAKRISHNAN GNANAM
what melody composing by M s V

Rajaram Prabha
எம்.எஸ்.வி - சாரல்கள்

Douglas Raja
WOW, WHAT A LOVELY SONG- I LOVE THIS SONG

Rajen k
Great song given by Shri MSV. Un comparable composition. You can listen thousand time continuously. You don't feel etc.

http://youtu.be/-rkFiSBrsRI?list=PLsRwtEOaqfA7HpNpQL0XqxlS398izgy9h[/i]
parthavi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

சிப்பி இருக்குது (வறுமையின் நிறம் சிவப்பு)

Uploaded by Videosongs@TamilMP3Audio.net on 30.03.11
340,648 comments

68 comments. One person praises Raja for composing this and a couple of people correct him, one person with a mild rebuke.

Comments (in chronological order)

Bhuvana Sai
Hereafter we will not have the opportunity to listen to such wonderful compositons or voices

dbhat01
Now all we have is stupid "dances" and idiotic "songs"....

Hema Balaji
classic song indeed. so natural

Scorpio Mark
excellent composition.. Raaja sir is a genius

Damodaran Pachaiappan
This song was composed by Mellisai Mannar MSV

balcht99
SPB / S.Janaki in the tunes of MSV and the lyrics of Kannadasan.......GREAT!!!!!

kamickaelthepop
thanana thanana thanna kavithai ulagam kenjum unnai kandal kavignar idhayam kenjum waouh tamil is the best and lovely language

compaq1270il
brother you got it weong.this songs was composed by the one and only original mastero M S VISWANATHAN and not by ilayaraja.please get facts right.

priyanka g
in reply to Scorpio Mark
It's composed by MSV

Rathnavel Natarajan
ஆஹா. அருமை. பாட்டு, காட்சிப்படுத்தல், அற்புதம். கேட்டுப் பாருங்கள். இளமை, இனிமை.

Srinivas Naidu
anyone else thinks first charanam sounds similar to charanam of "sunu mere bhandu re" from bandini..but nothing to discount this amazing melody..

heamavathy gunasekaran
Legend

Uma Mahesh
2.12 to 2.21 god itself coming into earth through janaki amma's voice, current era of mechanical voices(even the leading play back singers don't have quality voice or singing talent) we have these old recordings, thank god.

Sai Ram
SPB sir is super...Janakiamma is wonderful...MSV sir is excellent ...wow meaningful super evergreen song.

Narayanamurthy H.
Most beautiful and melodeous song, which is a chalange song in between Sri Devi and Kamal Hassan. Music is also good, lovable one, after this one I do not know no such kind of a song once again in any film by any music composer.

MrPradekumar
fantastic song, dedicated to my CK Ms.IB........

smathewcmc
incredible .brought back a lot of fond memories, thanks

Lakshmi Promodh
in reply to Scorpio Mark
not raja, msv

Ganesan Namburamalingam
in reply to Narayanamurthy H.
Hats off to the immortal legends MSV and Kannadasan for their imagination and rendering. Unforgettable song indeed.

Maria Nesan
MSV has composed this song very beautifully.SPB and Janaki both have sung well.

Srinivasan Ramalingam
The brilliance of this song is not just the singers, the lyrics or even the actors, but the very concept of creating poetry through a mere tune. Absolutely brilliant song and poetry composition!!!!

Umapathy C
such a beutiful combo of lyrics, music, rendering, locale and acting by Kamal n Sridevi.

schandru1979
Immortals!! MSV and Kannadasan

Muthumanickam Somasundaram
அருமையான சொற்கட்டு;சந்தங்கள் சலங்கை கட்டி ஆடுகின்றன’;பழைய இனிய பாடலை நினைவூட்டியமைக்கு நன்றி தோழரே.--பழனி.சோ.முத்துமாணிக்கம்

S Mohana
அற்புதம்.

Fathima Marzuna
awsome song

S Mohana
எத்தனை முறை கேட்டாலும் திகட்டாத பாடல், சொற்கட்டும், சந்தமும், இசையும் நம்மை சொக்க வைக்கும் அதிசயம்.

Hari Haran
Nothing can be better than this
In love this song

உதய குமார்
Lovely song

devarajan rajan
Super song

Rajesh Ramalingam
sppechless

mariajose navin
ever green song !!!!!!!!

Sandesh Abraham
Excellent chance-less track 

David Paul
Ho my god its inspiring never heard like this oh God i am love with this song 

Youtube link:

http://youtu.be/yEz1ZtQkopw?list=PLsRwtEOaqfA7HpNpQL0XqxlS398izgy9h
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Songs Composed by MSV-TKR and MSV All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: