"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FIVE GREAT HITS FROM MSV!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:40 pm    Post subject: FIVE GREAT HITS FROM MSV!!! Reply with quote

Dear Forum Members,

I was with Sabesan - one of the founder members of msvtimes.com a couple of days back and he asked me if I had ever heard about a Malayalam Film called Lankadahanam, music by MSV - my spontaneous reply was an obvious no.

He played 5 songs from this movie released in 1971 that never featured a female playback singer!!! There are 5 songs in this movie, 3 by KJ Yesudoss and 2 by M. Jayachandran....Please listen to this avalanche of melodies which in my opinion could find it's place in the best of MSV's creations. What orchestration and how he has composed...well....draw your own conclusions...BTW, I am not responsible if one is closeted with the computer for hours!!! Please listen & share your thoughts...

CHEERS

MSV
IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: