"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A pillar so strong!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:22 am    Post subject: A pillar so strong!! Reply with quote

Respected Ramki sir,
A stalwart like you, who was instrumental in evolving a system for paving the way to adore the God of Music for countless small fans like me, have always been a quite but a strong pillar for all of us. I noticed your touching a milestone of 400! This is either an illusion or deception of sorts, since this number does not have any meaning for people like you, being a founder yourself! My sincere respects to you, also personally for making my dream come true by materialising a meeting with MM himself (I still do not know if it was a dream or real!). Guide us further, Sir!
Sincerely,
Sai Saravanan
madhuraman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:43 am    Post subject: Ranks and promotions Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Ramki,
That your 400+ is close on the heels of Mr.Vaidy's landmark posting is eloquent proof of the intimacy and loyalty to MSV and his works. That I missed noticing it is proof of my negligence to details. Congratulations to all your contributions to our forum and website. Kindly keep enthusing us with your guidance and help.
Warm regards K.Raman Madurai
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ramki,
Congratulations for the landmark. Expect more from you..
ragasuda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ramki
It's really great on your part to have reached this landmark no. of postings amidst your very busy schedule and commitments which shows your adoration of MSV.
My hearty congrats
Raghavendran
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: CONGRATULATIONS RAMKI Reply with quote

Hi Ramki,

Congratulations on your 4th 100! May you reach new milestones in the days to come.....

CHEERS
MSV
IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

msvramki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot Sai Saravanan, Prof, Murali, Vaidy, Raghavendran for your wishes.

When compared to the great analytical writing of experts like murali, Vatsan,
the emotional/HT -power writings of Vaidy, Raghavendran's contribution of bringing to us the unknown, hidden treasures of MSV, Professor's high standard presentation of MSV's composing skills as seen by him and similar writings of all other friends , my posting contribution is nothing !

I sincerely want to spend quality time to post about thousands of songs which keep haunting me 24X7 all through, the emotions that erupts in me when I listen to these numbers, the comfort factors these songs have brought to me in different situations of life, the great role MSV songs played in my character building, the songs that shaped me to shoulder big responsibilities both in professional and personal life .... And so on ... but could not do due to lack of time.

You will be surprised ( may not be surprised, most probably !) when I say that whenever I go on stage as part of my profession as a speaker in various forums, conferences, I do not fail to mention about MSV or his creations in some way or the other relating neatly to the occasion. Sing an MSV number in the entertainment evening of the conferences, and thereby created a lot of MSV fans across the nation and globe !

Your writings are extraordinary and I enjoy every line of them, exactly the way I cherish MSVs songs themselves.

Let us thank God for giving us the ability to 'feel' the Genius's Music which will keep us happy all through our life.

Thanks
Ramki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: