"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monkey on my head
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Songs Composed by MSV-TKR and MSV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:27 pm    Post subject: Songs composed by MSV-TKR Reply with quote

Dear Mr Murali,
Here is a wonderful chance to get rid of the 2 monkeys you are carrying. Yes, there is no Semmangudi or Ariyakkudi as it is a convenient reference to persons. If you are Ariyakudi the other one is Semmangudi. If the other is Ariyakkudi then you are Semmangudi.
If you put the clock before a mirror, the the clock moves Anticlockwise in the mirror - a case of sheer view point. Be that as it may, Whether Ariyakkudi or Semmangudi No KUDUMIPPIDI please.

Still ignorance is bliss as one need not suffer 'deciphering' things that are eternally elusive.

Warm regards K.Raman Madurai
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

Between Ariyakudi and Semmangudi, Semmangudi considered the great Ariyakudi as his Manasigaguru.

Now, you say who is Ariyakudi and who is Semmangudi between Me and Mr Murali. ( Murali, just for fun Laughing Very Happy Wink )
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.SAMPAT wrote:
Dear All,

Between Ariyakudi and Semmangudi, Semmangudi considered the great Ariyakudi as his Manasigaguru.

Now, you say who is Ariyakudi and who is Semmangudi between Me and Mr Murali. ( Murali, just for fun Laughing Very Happy Wink )

Mr. Sampath,
You are Ariyakudi for sure. As Ariyakudi has lot of Rasikas, like that you have hardcore rasigas in our forum, and even rasigas outside our forum.

The point is in any of our discussion we need to give proof. Now I shall give proof. Just see the moment you have scored 200 posts appreciations pour and even from Semmangiudi that is me.

Where as just, see Poor Semmangudi. When he scores 900 posts nobody seems to care even. So it shows no body even cared to read this thread especially, of course barring one die hard rasiga who continuously gave 'anbu thollai".

But you had commented that 'neengal aachu ungal rasigargalaachhu'.
So it shows that what you have told is wrong and in fact I should say to you 'neengal aachu ungal rasigargalaachhu'. Actually what I am doing is an anticlock moton which you may not even notice. Idhu manasu sambandhappattadhu Sampath Sir.

I am also just writing for fun. But do remember it is Anticlockwise

Last edited by N Y MURALI on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr Murali

Good one. I am your Rasika but in ANTICLOCKWISE DIRECTION Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Songs Composed by MSV-TKR and MSV All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: