"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY MSVTIMES.COM!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY MSVTIMES.COM!! Reply with quote

Dear All,

Today is our 11th anniversary. From 2006 till date, we have sailed through some great moments on stage with countless luminaries of which our Legend Shri. MSV was always considered, the most important. Ever since his demise in July 2015, many attempts have been made by people in & out of the film industry to commemorate his demise in different ways. Fans conducted musical concerts, remembered him in what ever way they could. But nothing note worthy came from the film industry to which he still remains not only a darling adored by millions but his unparalleled contribution to the music fraternity on the whole shall be till eternity. We were a little disappointed too, as the city that groomed him for several decades didn't play a role that all of us would have really wished for. Better late than ever, we shall strive our best to honour this musical phenomenon that will turn out to be the most befitting.

Now came the information that ace Singer P. Jayachandran who had sung several scintillating songs for our Legend took the onus on himself to involve the Government of Kerala to convert his house into a memorial which in my opinion would be the best of tributes to have been accorded to him so far. The Government of Tamil Nadu headed by Chief Ministers from the tinsel world became popular only with his songs to attain political success is simply undeniable. It would only be fair if something was done to match this event in our city. Provided below is a link for an article that appeared in The Hindu today. Call it luck or co-incidence or whatever you want, this appeared today on our 11th anniversary which I consider as a Blessing from the Divine & our Legend! Mr. P. Jayachandran deserves all our appreciation for having embarked on a mission not thought of by anyone, though he lives in Kerala these days. A grand Concert titled Hridhayavahini has been organised on December 23, 2017 in which Mrs. P. Susheela, P. Jayachandran, Unni Menon, Sharath, Palakkad Sriram, Krishna Chandran, TMS Shylukumar will perform.

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-andhrapradesh/elapully-to-soon-house-an-msv-memorial/article21270051.ece

Snippet:

I had visited this village called Ellapully in 2009 - 2010 and made a beautiful documentary of his ancestral village extensively covering the house he was born in, the temple he had built, the village and its surroundings for a project I was involved then. Unfortunately, I handed over the entire data to the producer Mr. Anantha in Mumbai and don't possess a copy of the same. I am not sure if this data is still available with him now.

Wish to thank all my brothers in arms who have helped me at all times through this 11 year old journey...

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC FOREVER!!!

VAIDYMSV

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-andhrapradesh/elapully-to-soon-house-an-msv-memorial/article21270051.ece
V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delighted to note that Msv times has completed 11 years. Msv times has been in the forefront, to propagate the extra ordinary works of Shri Msv. Legandary Music director valued and cherished Msv times.com. Shri Msv actively partcipated in all the events conducted by Msv times.com.

To honour Musicans, who have worked with Msv is a great idea. Founders certainly deserve rich praise for this. Had the fortune of attending all the events , expecting VSV.

Iam thankful to Sabesan who iniated me to this wonderful organisation. I have come into contact with several friends who have rich knowledge on film music. Let us do our very best to conduct events in a grand manner. Looking forward to see you all in the forthcoming anniversary.

V Sivasankaran
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: