"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rare msv songs (not heard often)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Rare Songs of MSV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi

can any one remind me a song from "kootu puzhukal "
again a msv- spb duet .

i have been trying to recollect the song , but failing .
??
P. Sankar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kootu puzhukkal song:

The song is "NITHAM NITHAM EN KANNODU INBAKKANA".

Film directed by R.C.Shakthi, a director who worked with MSV in many films in his films of late 80's.

This is one of the best songs of MSV, which he gave in the late 80's.

Another great song from MSV-R.C.Shakthi combination is "Naan Paadi kondey Iruppen" by Vani Jeyaram from the film "Sirai". The movie was a critically well appreciated movie and the highlight of the film was this song. Enjoy hearing the song.

P. Sankar.
P. Sankar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When people are reminded about the film "Kaaviya thalaivi" by K.Balachandar, the songs that come to mind are, "Oru naal iravu" and "Kaiyodu kai serum". Great Songs..NO DOUBT.. But there is another scintillating song in that movie, a duet by SPB and LR.Eswari.."Arambam Inrey Aagattam.....Aarellu Natkal Pogattum....". This is another creative piece of song composition. I do not know the technical details.. But this one is very different from the regular trend. One can find SPB enjoying singing the song with his youthful voice.

P. Sankar.
ragasuda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: rare songs of MSV Reply with quote

Dear friends,
This is another masterpiece from MSV. Full western style sung by Sai Baba with the accompaniment of guitar, picturised on Naagesh. This song was a craze during the release period, among the youth. Almost it represented the hippy style of music prevalent then. Nagesh and Sai Baba were separable and the voice matched Nagesh like any thing and in the end one would conclude that Nagesh started playback singing also. Sai Baba who is one of the findings of MSV and son of T.S. Balaiah, came to limelight through this song.
And the suspense is over.
The song - Andha pakkam Vaazhndhavan Romeo
Film : Veettukku Veedu
Singer: Sai Baba
amkeew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Paadinar Kavignar Paadinar Reply with quote

I happily stumbled into this lovely site dedicated to my pet mastero, MSV Avargal.

For years, I have been on the lookout for the song "Paadinar Kavignar Paadinar" in cd shops and the net. If anyone can post this song in mp3 in this forum or in http://music.cooltoad.com/music/category.php?id=10003, I would be thankful.

Since I am a newbie, I am not familiar with forum rules. I live in Chennai and if any MSV lovers live here, I would like to meet them. How do I contact other chennai members ?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: 1971 Deepavali Reply with quote

Jeev wrote:

Sakthi Leelai was released in 1972. Aathi Parasakthi was relased on 18-10-1971 (Deepavali) and was a silver jubilee hit. KVM scored the music for this film.

What is the film Sakthi Leelai about? Could someone kindly provide a synopsis?

Also, on a related note, has anyone here seen the film Mahamayee directed by Babubhai Mistri? I'm curious as to the plot details for that film as well
msvramki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Amkeew ( How to pronounce this name ?)

Welcome to MSVTIMES.COM family and continue contributing to the site
with whatever you have enjoyed of MSV.

Many MSVTIMES members live here at Chennai and we interact in person often.

I am one of the coreteam members of the site and you may contact me at

93400 61252.

Regards
Ramki

amkeew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ramki

Thanks for your welcome.

I am Muthukumaran and my firends call me amk. My no. is 98423 30213 but right now I am on business tour.

Will call you after I return.
tvsankar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all,
Netraiya "Then Kinnam" programe il MM in Rare GEMS ai oli parapinargal.

1."Pen partha maapilaiku kannirum puriyavillai" from Kaviya Thalaivi.

Unmaiyil marandhu pona padalaga irundhadhu.Padathin peyarai ketapodhu, therindha padalai expect pannnen.

But , Vidhyasamana oru HIndusthani oiliyil padal thuvangiyadhu.Niiiiccccce rendition by PS.

Padaluku azhagu irukiradha?? Irukiradhu enral, indha padal miga miga miga azhagana oru padal.....

2 naal mun. Indha padathil veru oru padal meten.Sung by LRE and SPB - Indha padalai adhigam kettadhu illai. Neeenda varudangaluku piragu appodhu dhan keten.

Padalin aramba vari enna??? Marandhu vitten.. Therindhavargal sollungo.

"CHit chit engae povom" from Malathi.Sung by SPB and PS.
Nice melody.

"Ennamma sollama ippavae venuma" from Enga mama.Interlude il folks ku maari, sirudhum idaiveli illamal, Westerku miga inimaiyaga change agum.
Nice to hear.

'Siripil undagum ragathilae" from Engirndho vandhal.ADikadi ketta padalaga riundhalum. PS in rendition is so nice.

MOrning avasarthail - Then kinnam programme il enna padal varugiradhu enru parthu kolven.

Indha madhiri GEMS ai ellam - Amaidhiyana iravu nerathail, endha vidha disturbance um illamal, ketkum SUGAMAE Special dhan.(Padlai ketka keta manadhu andha age kae poi vittahdu.Sandhoshamana ninaivugaludan.) from 2nd std to 5th std varai.Manadhail ennudaiys brothers, thatha , paati, en cousin siters brohters ellam vandhu ponargal..ivargaludan indha padathai partha ninaivum vandhu ponadhu.

Inimaiyana Ninaivugal.THANKS TO MSV..

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tvsankar wrote:
Dear all,
Netraiya "Then Kinnam" programe il MM in Rare GEMS ai oli parapinargal.

1."Pen partha maapilaiku kannirum puriyavillai" from Kaviya Thalaivi.

Unmaiyil marandhu pona padalaga irundhadhu.Padathin peyarai ketapodhu, therindha padalai expect pannnen.

But , Vidhyasamana oru HIndusthani oiliyil padal thuvangiyadhu.Niiiiccccce rendition by PS.

Padaluku azhagu irukiradha?? Irukiradhu enral, indha padal miga miga miga azhagana oru padal.....

2 naal mun. Indha padathil veru oru padal meten.Sung by LRE and SPB - Indha padalai adhigam kettadhu illai. Neeenda varudangaluku piragu appodhu dhan keten.

Padalin aramba vari enna??? Marandhu vitten.. Therindhavargal sollungo.

"CHit chit engae povom" from Malathi.Sung by SPB and PS.
Nice melody.

"Ennamma sollama ippavae venuma" from Enga mama.Interlude il folks ku maari, sirudhum idaiveli illamal, Westerku miga inimaiyaga change agum.
Nice to hear.

'Siripil undagum ragathilae" from Engirndho vandhal.ADikadi ketta padalaga riundhalum. PS in rendition is so nice.

MOrning avasarthail - Then kinnam programme il enna padal varugiradhu enru parthu kolven.

Indha madhiri GEMS ai ellam - Amaidhiyana iravu nerathail, endha vidha disturbance um illamal, ketkum SUGAMAE Special dhan.(Padlai ketka keta manadhu andha age kae poi vittahdu.Sandhoshamana ninaivugaludan.) from 2nd std to 5th std varai.Manadhail ennudaiys brothers, thatha , paati, en cousin siters brohters ellam vandhu ponargal..ivargaludan indha padathai partha ninaivum vandhu ponadhu.

Inimaiyana Ninaivugal.THANKS TO MSV..

With Love,
Usha Sankar.

டியர் உஷா அக்கா,

உங்கள் மடலே ஒரு தேன் கிண்ணம் போலுள்ளது. உண்மைதான். ஒவ்வொரு வெள்ளிக்கிழமையும் ஜெயா டிவி தேன் கிண்ணத்தில் ஒரு குறிப்பிட்ட ஆண்டில் வெளியான படங்களில் இருந்து பாடல்களை ஒளிபரப்புவார்கள். நேற்று 1970ல் வெளியான பாடல்கள் ஒளிபரப்பாயின. (நல்லவேளை, இந்தப்பகுதியில் ஒவ்வொரு பாடலுக்கும் இசையமைப்பாளர் பெயரைச் சொல்வார்).

இரண்டு நாட்களுக்கு முன்னர் காவியத்தலைவியில் நீங்கள் கேட்ட பாடல் "ஆரம்பம் இன்றே ஆகட்டும்...ஆ..ஆ... ஆறேழு நாட்கள் போகட்டும்" (எஸ்.பி.பி & ஈஸ்வரி, படத்தில் ரவிச்சந்திரன் & சௌகார்). அந்தப்படத்தில் "பெண் பார்த்த மாப்பிள்ளைக்கு" பாடல் இருட்டடிப்பானது உண்மைதான். வழக்கமாக 'காவியத்தலைவி' என்றாலே 'ஒருநாள் இரவு பகல் போல் நிலவு' பாடலையும், 'கையோடு கைசேர்க்கும் காலங்களே' பாடலையும் மட்டுமே ஒளிபரப்புவார்கள்.

உங்களைப்போலவே, பழைய பாடல்களைக் கேட்கும் எல்லோருக்கும் "அந்த நாள் ஞாபகங்கள்" வருவது இயற்கையே.

இன்னொன்று கவனித்தீர்களா. புதிதாக வந்துள்ள 'கலைஞர் டிவி'யில் இரவு நேரங்களில் மிக அருமையான, பழைய பாடல்களை ஒளிபரப்புகிறார்கள். 90 சதவீதம் மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் பாடல்கள்தான். புராணப்படங்களில் இருந்து மட்டும் கே.வி.எம். பாடல்கள் ஒளிபரப்பாகும். ரொம்ப நாள் கழித்து அடிக்கடி பார்க்க நேர்ந்த பாடல் "மாப்பிள்ளையை பார்த்துக்கடி மைனாக்குட்டி" (படம்: நீதி)
Ramesh.P

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi saradhaa/tvs

I heard (may be after a long time)this EXCELLENT/RARE song.
PUDHU NILAVIN THIRU MUGATHIL KALANGAM ILLAYO

What a melody. MSV touch with Accordion and violin/flute. Quiet simple but UNCOMPARABLE MELODY.

regards
ramesh
vishwas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: REal fantastic melodies- Some More Reply with quote

Quote:

I heard (may be after a long time)this EXCELLENT/RARE song.
PUDHU NILAVIN THIRU MUGATHIL KALANGAM ILLAYO

What a melody. MSV touch with Accordion and violin/flute. Quiet simple but UNCOMPARABLE MELODY.

regards
ramesh

This song is from PAL Kudam. This song could remind you of " Thangathile oru kurai irundhalum" situation-wise ; heroine trying to take light of the deficiencies of the Hero. The small "Thogaiyara" _ "Panimala rum mull naduvae malaravillaiyO ; adhu Poongatril Asaigondu xxxx" was charatersitic of many songs those days

-Vishwas

Last edited by vishwas on Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
vishwas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Another long forgotten Melody from MSV Reply with quote

This is from Kuzhandaikkaga. There is a fantastic melody by PS "Thai madha megam Adhu tharaiyil Adudhu. Adhu thedum andha vanil Pon nilavae Paduthu..." I am not sure about the words .

The song starts with a beautiful humming piece from invincible Susheela. I am just wondering what a combination we had then _MSV- TMS-PS. Wav!!!
tvsankar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Saradha and ramesh,
Thanks for the responses.

Saradha,
Kalainyar TV il - Miga nalla sound il, Old songs oli parapapadugiradhu.MSV in Rare Gems aiyum vaikirargal.

One song by Kalyan kumar and Sheela

Song - Malaiyum iravum sandhikum velaiyil

Idharku mel lyric nyabgam illai.Padalai kettal nichayam MSV dhan enru therigiradhu.

Indha padal enna padam???

Ramesh,
PUDHU NILAVIL THIRUMUGATHIL - ketta ninaivu iruku.Anal tune ippodhu ninaivil illai.Indha padalai ketka chance iruka?? LInk irundhal koduka mudiyuma??

Two rare Gems - Engayo partha mugam - enna padam? Padalai kettu niraiya years ana madhiri oru feelings.

Thenatam kan konda meenatshi kobangal kudadhu kamatshi - enna padam?

Beautiful ludes. Manadhu soligiradhu.

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
tvsankar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear vishwas,
Thai madha megam - V.V.V. Beautiful song. Ninaivu paduthiyadharku Nanri.

Indha padathil one duet song -sevvanthail oru natshathiram siriadhadhu enai parthu - am i correct?

Devan vandhan devan vandhan kuzhandhi vadivoiae ???

During my 3rd std, indha padathai parthu iruken.Adhan pin idhu varai parthadhu ilali.Thirudagal oru chinna pen kuzhandhaiyai thirudi kondu vandhu viduvargal. Kuzhandhaiyal thirudargal thirundhuvargal . Idhu pola kadhai pogum enru ninaivu solgiradhu..... Nice movie. Beautiful songs...

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Rare Songs of MSV All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: