"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the greatness of msv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Comments, Questions, Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S.Thathuvaswamy

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: the greatness of msv Reply with quote

Very Happy as an ardant fan of msv for more than five decades i would like to add apoint.in the days of the old recording studios .specificaly when i was present for the recording of 'sangemuzangu'it was so impressive the way he handled the musicians.he had used sangu players (conch) three of them.,who couldnot syncronise the timing. msv sir then alloted ganesh(later music director) to guide them still they took a lot of his time .he was very composed and handled them
one most important point i wish to stress upon is that they played so very well. but when the records came out i realised that because of the poor quality of that studio and eqipment (i mean no disrespect to the studio.they used prevailing eqiupment and tecniques)portion of that great playing only came out. so much didn'tie so much of depth we heard on the spot didn't register .the great mastro who used more than 100 violins for 'engeynimmathi' who sed half a dozen tabala players including the great gopalakrishnan my manasika guru if he does those songs with modern studio facilites can give us and those who missed that recrding it will be joy joy joy of profound scale.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Hearty Musical Welcome to Shri. Thathuvasamy Reply with quote

Dear Sir,

A warm welcome to msvtimes.com. Great experience shared by you with all of us. Kindly share all your thoughts and experiences here so that the world gets enlightened on how Our Master Creator cast a magic spell on all of us.

Welcome once again Sir.

MSV IS MUSIC
CHEERS
VAIDY
CO-MODERATOR
MSVTIMES.COM

S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

அன்புள்ள திரு. தத்துவஸ்வாமி,

உங்களைப் போன்றவர்களின் எம்.எஸ்.வி பற்றிய அனுபவங்கள் எங்களைப் போன்றவர்களுக்கு பெரிய விருந்தாகும். எம்.எஸ்.வி பற்றிய பல அனுபவங்களை பகிர்ந்துகொள்ளுமாறு பணிவன்புடன் வேண்டிக்கொள்கிறேன்.

Sampat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Comments, Questions, Suggestions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: