"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Ambigai Naeril Vandhaal"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Rare Songs of MSV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ragasuda

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: "Ambigai Naeril Vandhaal" Reply with quote

Devi en Devi, ambigai naeril vandhaal - this song from the film Idho Endhan Dheivam sung by SPB & P Suseela is another mega hit song. Alayam thirandhu vaitthaen, aaratthi pottum vaitthen ... P Suseela would have become a young student while equalling SPB's age. Mesmerising tune, scintillating bgm, what not. One of the best songs by MSV.
V. Raghavendran.
baroque

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragasudha,
You are highlighting HONEST compositions.

Songs like ambigai neril vandhaal,alangaram kalaiyaadha, vendum vendum undhan uravu,kaadhalin pon eedhiyil,maalai nera thendral, nee oru raagamaligai etc... are indeed SPECIAL, RARE, EARNEST compositions.

Here Composer puts you ahead of his glory. What I mean is , you don't marvel at his orchestral gimmicks. Composer thorathindu neenga ooda maatteenga. You don't hear these compositions couple of times, marvel at it and move on to same type of songs, just move on. Instead Composer says to you 'I am an EARNEST fellow'. I celebrate you. You are special. Shri.MSV brings that bhaavam with these compositions. You listen to this type of songs couple of times, get on with your day's agenda, as soon as you are free, unnoda manasula odaney vandhuduvaa. Same time Composer won't distract you while you are busy. He stays as strength. You like yourself with these compositions. You celebrate yourself. Shri.MSV touches my heart with his GENUINE DEVOTION. I want that. I am worth it. You find inner joy& peace.
thavikka vidamaatta. Naan thaniyaa poyee Shri.MSV kitta sollikkaren Very Happy

I am still under Nee oru kodi malar koodi uruvaanaval... , kaadhalin pon veedhiyil....MAGIC.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Vinatha.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: ABSOLUTELY TRUE Reply with quote

Hi Vinatha,

I stand by each & every part of your observation about our Master. It is a great feeling that can never be measured or expressed in words. You have to experience it by listening to his creations. There is total divinity in every second of MSV's music that will never let you down but will only boost your spirits. MSV, thanks a million for uniting us under one roof!!! We will be with you forever.

cheers
msv is music
vaidy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Rare Songs of MSV All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: