"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a request - to make songs downloadable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Comments, Questions, Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bwinbala

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: a request - to make songs downloadable Reply with quote

i would first like to say my pranams and very many thanks to the people behind this site who made this a great one..as you hear our dear MSV sirs music you are taken back in a kalachakra to the golden era of kannadasan MSV and of course Ramamoothy...i am sure that we will never get such a trio hereafter... so let us preserve what we have with us..one request from me to the moderator... will it be possible tomake provisions so that we may be able to download immortal songs of MSV
BALA[/list]
Ram

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Bala,

Thanks for your comments on the website of our Master MSV!

To make the songs downloadable - It is not possible to do so. This is to avoid any legal (or) copy rights issue that may arise because of that.

But the core crew will definitely think about this option for the future.

Thanks for bringing out your comments and suggestion!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Comments, Questions, Suggestions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: